WelcomeWelcome to America’s Hemp Academy and the exciting world of Industrial Hemp Production. Industrial Hemp offers the return of a highly useful crop that can help improve the world as well as the economics of farming. Consistent profitability for the farming community requires sustainability within this reemerging industry and the infrastructure in which to operate. Learning and understanding how we can best produce a crop that makes it to market is key. We will help you excel at AHA as well as in your chosen career. Congratulations on your new career move!
Industrial Hemp Course Outline
The primary purpose of our course is to inform and train students in those theory and practical experiences which will best prepare them for Industrial Hemp employment opportunities. Students will receive training to pursue a professional career in Industrial Hemp production and distribution. The course is taught in English.
- Students will be provided a curriculum that includes theory and practical experiences in all phases of Industrial Hemp production and distribution to meet certification requirements.
- Prepare students to pass a written examination.
- To teach entry- level skills and efficiency needed to work in the Industrial Hemp industry.
- To develop employee/ employer and Buyers relationships.
The course will be a combination of lecture, demonstration, visual aids and printed illustrations. Students will demonstrate their knowledge through completion of the required activities.
Topics Covered Include:
- Historical Importance of Hemp.
- Fundamentals of Growing, Harvest, and Processing Industrial Hemp for Grain, Fiber, and CBD Oil Production.
- Develop Fundamental Understanding of Hemp Processing for Food, Fiber, and CBD Products, Industrial and Value-Added Products.
- Increasing Knowledge on Potential Uses for Hemp Products.
- Potential Buyers Programs